Things Learned From Chickens
Just read this and thought it was cute. It was from chickenlady at Henhouse Freebies.
'things we can learn from a chicken'
- If you think you might be in danger warn every one else loudly.
- Don't be afraid to proudly tell your friends your accomplishments.
- Wake up every morning with a song.
- Enjoy your food.
- Go to bed at a decent hour.
- Don't be afraid to dig for the truth ( or freedom ).
- Make your nest as comfy as you can and share it with your friends.
- Life is much better if you have someone to roost with.
- Don't be too proud to scream loudly and run if you think something
is going to hurt you. Scream loud enough to warn your friends and run
in a crazy zig zag fashion to throw off your pursuer.
- Everyone does a little better when they have some sunshine.